Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Colors

We've had a very busy weekend of inhaling paint around the Martone household. Case(s) in point:
All the doors got 2 coats of fresh white paint-that took FOREVER....then we painted the bathroom & living room. I've wanted to paint the bathroom metallic brown for a while & since this is the first summer that Mike & I haven't had to work-thought this was as good as time as any for a painting project. 
Color 1: Martha Stewart Metallic Eagle Brown 

still need to finish the tray ceiling, but-you get the point.

Color 2: Martha Stewart Geyser.....
I'm still waiting for this to grow on me-I need some lamps, area rug, etc to tie the color in more perhaps....of all the colors on the Martha Stewart pallete, I thought this one looked like a toned down blue-hmmmmmm, guess not??? lol. Mike thought I was trying to hint at wanting something from Tiffany's? Maybe I was??? ;) Unitl then-I guess it's 
"Breakfast at Tiffany's" EVERY day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive