Sunday, May 15, 2011

Time on the Inside

No not like prison...but we have had to stay inside with all the crazy rain, so it has given me an opportunity to finish up some of the party preparations (obviously taking over ALL my free time these past weeks :). But I am so glad to have some of the big things off my checklist! If it rains for these celebrations-I am going to freak-how do you set up a croquet court indoors???? Keeping our fingers (and toes) crossed for decent weather.
Characters for the Croquet Game-using flamingo yard decorations for mallets

Mike helped paint a few decorations while I cut out vinyl lettering


the leaves are our favorites-they totally came out better than I expected, reminding us of Disneyland!

Made this birthday "chair back" to attach to a chair I found at a yardsale

This guy is NOT my fav....not sure why-trying to figure out how to fix him-he still needs arms & legs but....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive