Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy "Just Because I Love You" Day

It's just around the corner so....HORRAY-photo shoot season! I have a few sessions booked for spring/summer already even! This little side show has been a great way to add a little income & help us save for various family outings, etc and is SO stinkin fun!
After the wedding Mike & I shot together this winter, we decided to make weddings an "us" thing from now on. We loved the time we got to spend together & how happy it made us to witness other couples enjoying being together the way we do & it rekindles the love that we already have for one another-it's a win win! :) And I don't think we exactly stink at it either-added bonus! Last weekend we signed contracts & got deposits for our 2nd & 3rd wedding gigs coming up so, I had to do it-because I love him...it's no secret....
Got a great deal and was able to surprise my poobee with a professional Nikon kit of his own when he got home from work tonight! It's the one HE has been wanting. What he doesn't know yet is, a few months back, I got him a ticket to attend the same Photography workshop that he surprised me with for Valentines-so now we can attend TOGETHER! I am so excited & I'm pretty sure he will be too. So fun to share a hobby with my closest friend.

I love you bunches and bunches Poobee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive