Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Look what I got in the mail!!!! Apparently it’s Happy Mother’s Day to me!!!! I LOOOOOOVE this cookbook. Seriously-the best one out there! Thank you thank you thank you Kathleen! Super thoughtful. Best surprise EVER!
Then this afternoon I packed the kids in the car to grab a quick lunch  at D&M. I figured, Mike wasn't home so I needed to treat myself to a Mother's Day lunch that DID NOT Have to be prepared by yours truly! :) Totally justified right? lol
I pulled into the drive thru, ordered & was told that my order had been paid for by someone inside & to have a Happy Mother's Day! How sweet :) That isn't the first time that has happened there. LOVE the pay it forward thing they constantly have going on. It's little things like that which make living in a small town a pretty awesome thing. It's been quite a HAPPY Mother's Day-even if my poobee isn't home until tonight :(

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you like it! I saw it at the book store and I was so excited because I was pretty sure it's the one from the blog you like. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfection! Happy Mothers Day to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive