Thursday, May 19, 2011

Are U Kidding? Little Man is 3!

Last night before Brycey went to bed I promised him he could watch me make the much anticipated "ALIENS" for his treat to share at school tomorrow. He could hardly stand the anticipation-which made me even more nervous, because I had a picture in my head of what I wanted them to look like, but you never know....I think they turned out pretty cute in the end though-whew! :)


He had to go to bed before I finished them-so this is the display he woke up to this morning! He was pleased as PUNCH about it!

Wilton's Spooky Green candy melts, mini york peppermint patties for the mouth, royal icing eyeballs, and sour punch green apple candy bites for the ears & antenna!
with Toy Story 3 CHEEZ-ITS too!
Then before I finally hit they hay myself-I set up the traditional "birthday spot" in the dining room for our Brycey Boy. This morning he woke up to this:
CHA CHOW birthday table & birthday breakfast donut, Toy Story 3 Leapster from Grammie & Grandpa,  T-Shirt & Tickets to ride Thomas the Train from Nana, awesome new TV (like sisters) from Grandma & Papa & his FIRST BIKE from Momma & Dadda!



 






As Dadda headed out the door for work, Bryce must have said thank you for his new bike about 5 times (which made us laugh). After riding around the living room for a good 30 minutes it was time to get dressed for school! He was more excited than ever because he got to take in his birthday treats to share with his friends! They sang to him while he picked out of the birthday box, & thanked him for his treats. 





This kid was BEAMING from ear to ear as he ran a cake pop to each of his buddies. He couldn't have been more proud of his cool treat to share :) LOVE that! I asked him if he had a great birthday and I got an emphatic reply "YEEEEAAAHHHHH!" Everytime someone has said "Happy Birthday" to him today-his reply is "You're Welcome!" ha ha ha-at least he's trying to use his manners :) cute kid!
Then we went to Mexican for dinner tonight-to celebrate the birthday boy-ordered what I thought was a typical 3 year old meal of a cheese quesadilla...WRONG choice!
He much prefers Carne Asada, grilled onions, grilled tomatoes & guacamole apparently! :)
Dadda tries to show him the new "how old are you" sign...


MEAT!!!!!




 He had a great time. They brought out the sombrero and it was so heavy that through the whole birthday song he sat like this:

Fried ice cream made it all worth it though! Look at him shovel that stuff in! That is AFTER a steak dinner too! Lol 




It was a beautiful 70 degrees out still after dinner, so we took the new bike out for a family walk, then came home & the boys washed the cars together. 







1 comment:

  1. My chunky monkey is 3 now & I miss you so much. It was so fun to call you today to sing you "happy birthday". I love your sweet "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" voice(Yeah right!) You are certainly ALL boy which drives the girls in your life a bit crazy @ times. But we love you even so! You are such a precious gift from God & we are super glad that you came to our family! It wouldn't be the same without you. Happy 3rd birthday my darling grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive