Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tangled Birthday Treats

Today Emma took her Rapunzel birthday treats to share with her friends at school.



I make my kids cake-pops instead of cupcakes for school snacks. They are SOOOOO much less messy for the teacher, they don't require plates or napkins or forks....LOVE them! We stuck all the lantern pops in a couple quart size paint cans (since Rapunzel loves to paint-we thought it was a fitting container :)
At the store Em picked out Purple Kool-Aid Kool Bursts because she said "Rapunzel likes purple" :)
(I TOTALLY remember loving those juices as a kid because of the fun bottle-pretty sweet that all the retro packaging is coming back out!)
Combined with some boxes of Tangled Fruit Snacks that Em also scoured the snack isle for-these chocolate lanterns made with homemade chocolate frosting, are D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S (if I do say so myself) and the sizes of all these items made the perfect snack!

She has been so excited to take these to class-she sat at the table last night in her jammies just staring at the display....so glad she appreciates them as much as I have fun making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive