Thursday, May 27, 2010

Very Special Wild Flowers

EmmaLee has taken to playing lately with the neighbor boy, Nicolas. He is VERY sweet and takes good care of her while she is in his company. He and his siblings recently got a giant trampoline and seeing it in their yard just taunts EmmaLee. She could jump all day and all night on it if we let her. Anyhow-the other day, she was over there playing while Bryce napped and I did housework. When it was time for dinner-Nicolas brought her back and she walked through the door holding this treasure:


She said in a "rehearsed" voice: "I made these flowers for you Momma!"  I of course told her that I LOVED them, and Nicolas commented on what a great "wildflower picker" she was.
How cute is that? He helped her pick the flowers and then put them in this little swan vase and everything....awwww. All night she has been going on and on about "I make the blue and purple flowers for you Momma...I love you so much!" She is quite proud of herself-and so she should be. What a sweet thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive