Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Friday????

Go figure- Mike was going to be gone all weekend over Mother's Day this year at Honors Camp. BOOOOO- so on Friday-before he headed out, he left this on the hutch for me:
18 Beautiful Roses
and yes you are seeing that right.....a magazine with my "boyfriend" on the front! (That is a direct quote from Mike :) Hey-don't judge me. Everyone's gotta have an imaginary "bad boy" right? Because in real life, Bret Michaels is SOOOOOOO far from my type, but a girl can dream. Trust me-I am perfectly content having always been with completely the opposite personality. :)

Not sure what this says about my Mother's Day weekend-because with him gone I will CERTAINLY NOT have time to "stop & smell the roses" OR "lounge with the latest gossip columns" but.....I am grateful and it was a thoughtful surprise nonetheless. :) I love you too Poobee.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive