Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bryce Turns 2!

I can't believe it's been 2 years today since Mike and I were at the hospital waiting to have this little guy. Man, time can really get away from ya! At minimum I can say that I soak up every last second of their childhood though-I don't want to miss a thing. In the blink of an eye they will be grown up, and just the thought of that makes me sad.

On a happier note.... :) today Bryce woke up to his gifts from Nana and Grammie & Grandpa Allison (he got his sweet new dresser from Grandma & Papa months ago-which is in another post) Nana got him this SUPER COOL Little Tikes water table,
Grammie & Grandpa got him a wooden Submarine boat "dollhouse"type toy. It is HUGE!
Of course the first thing he lost his breath about was (as always) the Elmo balloon! He's been dancing around with it all morning :)

He took these "Mike Wizowski" Cake Pops to preschool yesterday to share with his buddies. He seriously LOVED them! Monster's Inc. is one of his favorite movies at the moment-so these were perfect for him-and TOTALLY easy for me!
He got a birthday crown and the kids all sang to him too-which he adored :)



Tonight we are going out to dinner, Bryce's choice (PLEEEEEASE don't be McD's-lol) -as is tradition on birthdays- and we'll enjoy the "ticked off" Sully cake I made for dessert! (Doesn't it look like he is peeved about something???? that or he's demented....either way-ha ha ha) Bryce has been ooohing and aaaaahing over it in the fridge since yesterday! At least he likes it-and can recognize it as Sully.

Not my best cake but whatever-thats what happens when there is no character cake pan or pattern....Happy Birthday little man!

3 comments:

  1. Time sure goes fast! The cake looks great. Sully is probably upset because he know he is going to be eaten...I personally would be upset to if that was my fate : ) Can't wait till his party so we can Celebrate with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cake is amazing! You always do such a great job at, well, at EVERYTHING! Give my boy a hug and kiss for me and Emma too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryce, I cannot believe it has been 2 years since your Grandpa Allison, Grandma & Grandpa Martone & I were there for your birth. How time does fly. You were a fiesty little guy from the get go. The polar opposite to your big sis. Emee. That's OK though. I love to hear your sweet little voice on the phone - melts my heart...and when I sing to you on the phone & you join in on the last word it is so cute! I love how you love your sister EmmaLee & when you copy the things she does makes me smile because it shows how much you adore her. Please stay close to each other. I love you so much my little chunky monkey. Love Nana XXX

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive