Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cloudy With a Chance of...."Cupcakes"????

My friend Emily sent me this cute idea she saw on a blog. Since we were having a field trip this month to watch "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" at the theater, it was a PERFECT idea for the kids snack. The original post called for Ferrero Roche chocolates on top (those would be the BEST looking "meatballs") and cherry pie filling-but I went for the "preschool" version = WHOPPERS and Smuckers Strawberry pancake syrup. Here's how they turned out:

It took Emma a while to dive in because, let's face it, they DO look a little, shall we say....halloweenish? Once she stuck her finger in the frosting and snuck a little taste, she was hooked! She's a cupcake lover. Bryce-well is there really any question as to how he felt about a frosting, syrup and whopper topped cupcake???? I didn't think so :)
I even got to use my new cupcake courier! The verdict: IT IS AMAZINGLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! Go get yours at Costco today! Emily told me she even has "cupcake courier envy" :) Gotta love it. Thanks for the great idea Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment