Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mad Hatter Tea Party

About a week ago, my friend Courtney emailed me with a link for a Mad Hatter Tea Party being held in Bellevue this Saturday. We signed Emma up right away considering how OBSESSED she is with Alice in Wonderland. She has been waiting for this day all week! When we first told her about it, she ran to her room to get her Alice dress that Grandma had made her for Halloween. She even came out with the shoes, ribbons and tights in the pile! :) I told her to put them in a safe spot in my room and that on THE day-she could wear it to the tea party. She did and each day since, she would wake up and say in a wondering voice- "Mommmmmm???? Is it my Alice party today?" This morning I was finally able to say "Yep Sis! Today's the day!" It was at the Kidquest Children's Museum in Bellevue. Grandma & Papa brought Cousin Stephanie to join Emma for a crazy time at the Mad Hatter event! Check out the fun they had:






No comments:

Post a Comment