Friday, September 13, 2013

So proud

On Bryce's first day of school, this was his first assignment. He was to fill it out as he waited for everyone to get situated before class began & families straggled in. I was so proud of him. Not only did he work WONDERFULLY amidst the chaos and huge distractions, but he went above & beyond and attempted to write his first "words"! I've never seen him do this on paper. He often does it on the computer as he searches for NETFLIX (but it also comes up on cookies so he doesn't have to type the whole word.) I had to photograph his completed book because he was so dedicated to it & I was one proud parent!
 Keep in mind that everything is completely phonetic-so no short sounds....
Favorite color: Orange
Favorite Cartoon: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Age: 5

Pet: dog
Favorite thing to do: Wii (he drew a wii remote in his favorite color)
What I want to be: doctor (he told me that is the doctor and a patient on the bed. ha ha ha)

Favorite food: bananas and "chicken on the bone" (bbq pork ribs ;) )
New friends: Dominic & Josie (the teacher rang the bell to start class just as he grabbed his pencil to write his friends names-so he was quick to shut the book & put it away. I was shocked at his immediate direction following! Good for him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment