Friday, September 13, 2013

Bryce Dominating

Mike and I had to work a wedding last weekend, and it just so happened to be the first day of soccer games-which is kick started by a massive jamboree! This posed a HUGE problem since I am Bryce's coach & Mike is Emma's coach=2 teams missing coaches on the first day of games. Niiiiiiice. Luckily we both found reliable replacements for the day to fill in for us! Not only did my subs do the coaching, they also took picts for me! That is going to be REALLY hard this season. How will I coach & get picts of E & B playing...on 2 different fields at the same time!???? Rut Roh.
I felt pretty guilty missing the games but more so because I wasn't there to see my own 2 kids playing. When we got home late that night from the wedding, we received an email with the subject line "Bryce Dominating", the message that said:
 "It wasn't really the brutal takedown it appears to be (I think she just tripped), but it is a great sequence leading to a goal :-)
Todd"

with THESE picts attached... 


ha ha ha. I LOVE IT! Mike loves it more though ;)
The kids have been loving their soccer season. We love fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment