Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hot Fun in the Summer Time

My school Summer Camp is starting soon-so I looked at my list collected on my favorite resource-PINTEREST-and we got a few things ready for it today.
First up: Kiddie Camp Chairs 
Mike went to town cutting over 100 feet of PVC for the chairs and the ever anticipated 
KIDDIE CARWASH

Em & Bryce waited SOOOOO patiently on the sidelines while Dadda cut all the pieces, then the kids put them together like LEGOS! 

While in Utah last week-I found this fun curtain at IKEA and thought it would make the PERFECT addition to the carwash....so I picked one up.

I attached it to one end of the carwash & it was about 3 feet too long-so I trimmed it. I couldn't bear to throw away the excess, so I just made another curtain with it. Of course with it being 106 degrees outside today, the kids were DYING to use the new water toy. So even though it wasn't finished-they gave it a test drive-and LOOOOOOVED it!

Waiting patiently inside while I finish the last curtain....

a few zip ties, a plastic bar & 30 vinyl strips.....

PERFECT additional curtain~I love no waste projects!






Here she is! All done.

This thing is going to be a SMASH HIT this summer-especially on scorching hot days like today! Best $25 ever spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment