Friday, September 23, 2011

Co-Worker Appreciation

We dropped of a little treat at school for Mike today. He really deserves more treats than just his favorite beverage, but.....


I am so grateful for the tremendous blessing he is in my life. Of all the possible "traveling companions" I could have had on this little journey called life-I found him! He gets up in the middle of the night MANY MANY times a week to go comfort/sleep with Bryce when he wakes up screaming, terrified by nightmares. There are more times than I can count that poor Mike goes to work with one eye still shut, or aching from a terrible nights sleep. He is Bryce's favorite person & because of this, B always wants to "hang with dad"....literally, like hang on his leg, follow him around like a puppy dog, etc. Mike comes home & folds any laundry that is left to be done, cleans up kids rooms, gets the kids snacks, plays with them, takes the kids on walks/bike rides so I can have a moments peace.....all after HE gets home from work!!!! Really-I am SO lucky. I love you more every day Poobee.

No comments:

Post a Comment