Saturday, March 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home

You Know I'm a Dreamer....

 Take me to your heart, feel me in your bones....


(Wish I was) On my way, On my way-Home Sweet Home....


You know that I've seen-too many romantic dreams...


My heart's like an open book, for the whole world to read...
(Hopin' someday I'll be) On my way, on my way-Home Sweet Home.




-"Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue 
(redone with a little help from homesick San Diego dreamer me)

What can I say? I am a sucker for SUN, beautiful beaches, spanish architecture, stucco, clay tile roofs, fantastic backyard pools, madrona trees, bouganvilla flowers, Historic Old Town, Seaport Village, a little feeding of various animals at Bates Nut & barefoot sunset walks along the surf at Coronado! Can you really blame me?
UGH-I'm pretty positive I wanna go home.....enough already of this depressing, rainy, crud we've got goin' on here in Eburg. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment