Monday, March 7, 2011

Awesome Teacher & New Website!

My husband is an AMAZING teacher. Seriously people. He used to help tutor me with all my Math in high school, and I told him back then that he had a knack for teaching....he's patient & delivers the content of incredibly complex "crud" in an amazingly simple way-without making you feel like a ding dong. Long story short-Mike teaches Educational Technology for CWU (has for years) and gave me a crash course in web design-something that takes weeks to teach his students.
I owe him HUGE! My website turned out just as fabulous as I imagined it would, and it was actually fun! Thanks for your help-I love you Poobee! :)
Look how awesome it turned out. Drumroll please....and maybe a little "Indiana Jones" theme song in your head...
PRESENTING www.mysteppingstonesacademy.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment