Sunday, January 2, 2011

You Heard Right!

Every December-the last Bunco of the fiscal year-we get assigned our hosting month, and I got October again! I am OOBER excited about it too. My type A personality has me planning it already of course. I'm like a kid in a candy shop. I just can't help myself! My inspiration for this years function was our trip to Disneyland this past Halloween...walking around the park & being begged to go into "Spooky House" a zillion times, and now that we are home Emma is STUCK on watching the movie EVERY day-all sorts of ideas have been spiraling out of control in my little head. We've GOT to have a JACK SKELLINGTON Halloween party-and apparently Bunco gets to be my outlet for it! Here's a sneak peek (10 months early-ha ha ha):
Of course we HAD to have a fun invite!

Festive Bunco cards...


My new Jack plates, courtesy of the clearance section of the Disney Store....LOVE that place!

Cute Art piece for the food table...

Cake Pops-TOO CUTE!

Mickey Ears hat from Disneyland will serve as the Traveling Bunco item!

I've always wanted one, so I am going to search far & wide for an awesome deal on a BLACK christmas tree, so I can have a Halloween tree this year! I can see it now....purple lights, swirls of thick shimmery orange and purple tule ribbon spiraling around it, Jack Skellington face ornaments & mini pumpkin lanterns adorning the branches, perhaps wires with bats on "flying" on them poking out???
It's all so exciting for me. I LOVE Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment