Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Dadda Day!

With all the stuff I had going on with work this week-I totally spaced that THIS Sunday was Fathers Day. YIKES! Luckily I had purchased gift wrap & downloaded a few printable gift ideas a couple weeks ago and stashed them in the closet. Still-as of this morning I still hadn't thrown anything together. So  I  grabbed a bunch of Mikes clothes and shoes & took the kids out to the classroom for a quick "Just Like Dad" picture...pretty hilarious.
Then we decided to turn it into a page in a book all about Dad. 






Mike thought it was comical that both the kids think Dad's entire reason for going to "his hobby" (WORK) is to get $ for Disneyland! 
But that thought actually went right along with the coupon gifts we made him-so it worked out!







Disneyland FAST PASS tickets! It was kind of sad after he opened these. lol. He could see through the envelope, something that very closely resembled the actual Fast Pass tickets, and his face LIT UP! Then he read them closer & realized we were NOT heading to Disneyland. Bummer. ha ha ha.
 Oh well.

I saw these on Disney Family Fun.com years ago and thought they were super cute-dads day coupons made to look like Vintage Disneyland Tickets . I remember when Disney tickets looked like this! Am I really that old??? lol.


And that is how we spent our afternoon-playing Mike's new game "Pass the Popcorn" (which is as much of a hit as I thought it would be for Mr. Movie Trivia) :) and Dad enjoying his big bag of personal snack favorites!
Happy Fathers Day to the BEST Dad my kids could EVER have! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment