Friday, April 22, 2011

Birthdays-they're a BIG deal around here!

EmmaLee's 1st Birthday-"Carnival"





Bryce's 1st Birthday-"Disney/Pixar CARS"







EmmaLee's 2nd Birthday-"Pixar Playdate"





Bryce's 2nd Birthday-"Spidey & Friends"





EmmaLee's 3rd Birthday-"Tinkerbell Pirate Bash"






And would you believe we are having ANOTHER Pixar Playdate Party this year....thank you Bryce! :) Challenging coming up with new ideas for "the same" party-so glad I saved everything from the first one! Here's some of the fun we have in the works (nothing is 100% complete-it's a work in progress):
-a banner of "monster's inc. doors"

-Randall pinata (this guy is going to get painted lavender)

Yes-both kids have already been through the party bins of supplies many times, they are so excited they can hardly stand it! It's become a tradition in our house. As you birthday grows nearer, you are baited to be good by "earning" a sneak peek at the party supplies. Silly-but it works WONDERS! :)

Some of the things I am working on for the Alice in Wonderland shin-dig:
-Mad Hatter Pinata & loot bags

-Birthday banner

-Cheshire Cat tutu's & "ear" hair clip favors

The to-do list for 2 back to back events is NEVER ENDING-praying I can get it all done in the next month between being a mom & working from home this time of year- the dreaded part of the school year for teachers! UGH. Where is my sister when I need her dang it!????? :)
I figured with all this hard work, I deserved an early birthday treat myself....so I ordered THIS! Super Duper excited about it-even has a pocket on it for the lens cap. Ingenious I tell you!

1 comment:

  1. We've done the same parties for our girls for the last two years! Ironic!

    ReplyDelete