Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What Would You Do?

With these 3 things?
Make Franken-TOES of course! 
Em is oober excited to share these with her friends at our preschool Halloween Centers!  She is also taking in these super cute baggies of carrots (that a friend found for us at WALMART! Love that place-always has "odd" stuff! ha ha ha) with Green Goblin Goo for dipping (ranch dressing with neon green food coloring added)!
Then we turned these-
into these...
And when all these snack projects these were finally finished, I glanced around at my counters and noticed all the "leftover" stuff. So-I asked myself, what to do with all this?????
Well-make this of course! Chocolate covered Witch Wands-otherwise known as the easiest snack in the world...
and these Baby Bats-Not my finest, but the kids will like it all the same :) 
Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment