Sunday, October 24, 2010

Girls Fall Scrapbooking 2010

It was that time again-an event that kicks off the next 3 months of girls nights....fall scrapbooking! Today we did a double layout with a Halloween theme. Everyone brought a brunch item to share and I created the kits. As usual-it was great fun, and I am grateful for Mike keeping the kids occupied & taking care to NOT destroy the house in the process. In fact...when I woke up this morning, he was cleaning the kitchen & doing the dishes so it would be cleaned up before my friends arrived! What a great guy I've got! I'm one lucky gal :) Love you Poobee.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my cricut still. Best addition to my scrapbooking collection-EVER! Especially the SCAL software. Look at the cute SVG files I bought for it on etsy...for $2! (it came with about 11 other files too-but I only used the cauldron, spiderweb & chandelier for this layout). A great use of $2 I'd say....

 I made each of my friends a goodie bag of "Poisoned Caramel Apples" to take home. Just a small container of Mike's Mom's special recipe caramel, and some mini red apples on-top. Plus-a cute tag makes ANYTHING adorable...I have a new obsession with tags-LOVE THEM! :)

 One of my friends brought this breakfast casserole called "Eyeball Casserole" and it was DELISH!
 And among other things there was this oober yummy cobweb peach danish too.....thank goodness I got this pict, because it was gone lickity split!
Can't wait for our Thanksgiving themed pages next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment