Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Crafting is Theraputic

My cricut has been working overtime these past couple weeks....and I LOVE it!
 And I still LOVE my SCAL purchase....look how fun it is!
From THIS
TO THIS! Shhhhh-it's for Hollie for xmas-I'm ok, she NEVER reads this blog! lol
 Then I put together a few other things for gifts too....


And last-MY FAVORITE so far....I made these as my gift to each of my students this year. I LOVE the Red Plate tradition and saw an idea to make it out of a red charger instead! Fabulous idea-and WAY more cost effective when you need 12! Target, you are my HERO! Along with a cute card that explains its use-these puppies are wrapped and ready to go to their new homes next Saturday! I love that feeling of being able to check things off your to-do list! :)
Some fun doo dads with Mod Podge, ribbon & various embellishments....

 Made a couple card kits & a tag making kit for my baby sister.....she'll appreciate it because like me, she likes homemade gifts the best :)

Finally got it all wrapped and in the mail today, which means DONE DONE DONE-my entire christmas to-do list is.....DONE!!!!! What is wrong with that picture....tell me it's not the calm before the storm??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive