Sunday, August 15, 2010

Death by Stickers

Ok-maybe not death, but is it necessary for Mike to nap with his hands across his chest like that? :)
The kids obviously took this as their opportunity to slap every sticker they could find all over their dad's body. Notice, the ones on his eyes (at least they didn't use quarters....that might have added to the creepiness), and also note the "earrings"! Mike didn't even budge. The funniest part was Emma came and got me asking for a picture. I grabbed my camera and came in to see this interesting site. Her comment? "Doesn't he look great Mom? Take a picture!" I did and then she held dad's hand and said "Wow-you look so cute like that dadda!" ha ha ha ha. I think he might have laughed if he had the use of his lips behind the sticker!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive