Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dear Santa....via mom's iPhone???

Took the kids with me to Toys R Us the other day. I needed to pick up a birthday gift. In the car I made sure my 2 munchkins knew the following: we are NOT getting anything today, we are NOT asking for anything today, we are here to get something for your friend. Heads nodded in understanding and we proceeded to walk in. Once we hit the doors Emma asks "Mom, can we ask Santa for stuff in here???" Knowing that christmas is still almost 3 months from now, and hoping to end the topic quickly I said, "sure-sounds great". Next thing I know she and her brother are coming up with a plan, and soon my phone was involved. Again, as long as they were behaving, happy & occupied, I was cool with it. I bought what I needed as they messed around in the isle by my register and I didn't think much of it until tonight when I downloaded a billion pictures off my poor sluggish phone!
Here is what I found....
Dear Santa-Love EmmaLee

















 Dear Santa-Love Bryce



Funniest part...they actually think they sent Santa a picture text! Bwhahaha. Love these 2 crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment